So you had a great interview and you received an offer letter! Congrats!
Q: What’s included in my offer letter?
A: Your offer letter includes important details and we recommend you review them carefully. They include, but are not limited to:
- Your site location and address
- Role and program
- Weeks offered (Remember, your scheduled weeks may change based on enrollment, performance, or other onsite logistics)
- Compensation rate
- Training compensation rate
- Details about provided materials
- Training dates & expectations
Q: Once I sign, can I make edits or propose changes?
A: Any changes to your offer letter need to be discussed before you sign. When we receive a signed offer letter back, we take that to mean you reviewed it and agree with all that’s included.
Q: I need to talk to someone about my offer letter.
A: No problem. Please get in touch with your Talent point of contact or submit your message to the Talent Helpline here.
Step 1: Celebrate!
- We’re pumped to have you on the team to make it a great summer.
Step 2: Refer friends
- Use our Referral Survey to submit names and contact information for friends, colleagues, or family members you think could be a great fit and we’ll reach out to them about open positions.
- You could earn $25 per person!
Step 3: Onboarding
- In late spring, you’ll be added to our Onboarding portal to complete online paperwork tasks related to payroll and background check. (Some sites require in-person actions as well.)
Step 4: Virtual training
- In the month before camp starts, you’ll be added to our online webinar training portal to view and respond to virtual trainings that cover camp policies, procedures, and practices.
- Virtual training also includes opportunities to meet your site-specific team members!
Step 5: In-person training
- Apply your new knowledge – get to know your team and site in-person!
- Each team will have a day onsite before campers to cover carpool, curriculum, and more.
Step 6: Camp begins!
Congratulations on receiving an offer to join our team! We completely understand that it can be a confusing process, and want to make sure that it is as straightforward as possible.
Please check your junk mailbox for an email from our online hiring platform, iCims.
When you locate that email, it has a direct link to login to your profile using the same credentials you used to apply.
If you can’t find your password, or forget your login, please just reach out to us at email@example.com.
Use our Referral Survey to submit names and contact information for friends, colleagues, or family members you think could be a great fit and we’ll reach out to them about open positions.
You could earn $25 per person if they sign on and work their contracted weeks!
Please note: Only new candidate referrals are eligible for the bonus; individuals referred who have worked for Headfirst before do not qualify for the source to earn the bonus.
Throughout the interviewing and hiring process, we ask for open communication regarding your interest and weekly availability.
Should your availability change substantially from the dates listed in your offer letter, it may impact scheduling in the weeks surrounding the change.
While not a guarantee, the sooner you are able to inform the Talent Department of the change, the more likely it will be that staffing adjustments can be made which minimize this impact.
If at any point the dates you can work change, we ask that you contact your Talent point of contact ASAP or submit your update to the Talent Helpline here, selecting the option “SCHEDULE”.