So you had a great interview and you received an offer letter! Congrats!
Q: What’s included in my offer letter?
A: Your offer letter includes important details and we recommend you review them carefully. They include, but are not limited to:
- Your site location and address
- Role and program
- Weeks offered (Remember, your scheduled weeks may change based on enrollment, performance, or other onsite logistics)
- Compensation rate
- Training compensation rate
- Details about provided materials
- Training dates & expectations
Q: Once I sign, can I make edits or propose changes?
A: Any changes to your offer letter need to be discussed before you sign. When we receive a signed offer letter back, we take that to mean you reviewed it and agree with all that’s included.
Q: I need to talk to someone about my offer letter.
A: No problem. Please get in touch with your Talent point of contact or submit your message to the Talent Helpline here.