Step 1: Celebrate!
- We’re pumped to have you on the team to make it a great summer.
Step 2: Refer friends
- Use our Referral Survey to submit names and contact information for friends, colleagues, or family members you think could be a great fit and we’ll reach out to them about open positions.
- You could earn $25 per person!
Step 3: Onboarding
- In late spring, you’ll be added to our Onboarding portal to complete online paperwork tasks related to payroll and background check. (Some sites require in-person actions as well.)
Step 4: Virtual training
- In the month before camp starts, you’ll be added to our online webinar training portal to view and respond to virtual trainings that cover camp policies, procedures, and practices.
- Virtual training also includes opportunities to meet your site-specific team members!
Step 5: In-person training
- Apply your new knowledge – get to know your team and site in-person!
- Each team will have a day onsite before campers to cover carpool, curriculum, and more.
Step 6: Camp begins!